Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Come'on Spring.

Today I bought a bike. I'm not a really big cyclist but I can keep my own pretty well. In Yoho last year I rode a shitty CCM all over except for one day when I rented a full suspension downhill bike in Lake Louise, rode some serious trails all day and then made my way back over The Great Divide. My legs were huge! Anyhoo, I found a bike I wanted in a local sporting shop and purchased it in the middle of a freazing rain storm. No, I did not ride it home. I couldn't even drive over 30km/h in my little Toyota without fearing for my life. But I did find a pict of my new love on the net so here it is:

Its a 2005 Specialized Rockhopper comp. I like the bad ass "black punk" colour and I can't wait till slightly warmer weather, thought there is a chance I will be on it tomorrow even if I have to put chains on the tires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home